We are seeking quality qualified and experienced joinery installers to join our team. This is a fantastic time to join a leading company in an ongoing role.
The successful candidate will be working with our team where you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Installation of joinery and cabinets in both residential and commercial premises
- Assembly of cabinets and hardware
- Custom joinery
The desirable candidate is/has must have the ability to:
- Read & interpret plans
- Produce quality joinery installation work
- Must be able to measure and fit accurately
- Communicate well with clients, builders and supervisors
- Good at time management and team leadership skills.
- Reliable, punctual work ethic and be willing to work overtime.
- Driver’s license and white card necessary.
- The ability to manage and run a team during on-site installation.